Answer: Cost Of Belly Fat Removal
Although there are non-invasive methods that claim to remove belly fat, I have seen numerous patients who have spent good money on these methods and been unhappy with the results. They are expensive and don’t give the long-term results and satisfaction that liposuction can give in proper hands.With liposuction you are also paying for the skill and experience of the surgeon. This will ensure that the procedure is done right the first time, which will save you endless cost and grief in the long term. Also, there are additional methods to tighten skin that may or may not be required in your case, but that can make all the difference when they are used.Your abdominal lipo could cost anywhere from $4k to $8k depending on areas being done, method used, geographic location and such. Anything less than that makes me suspicious regarding the quality you are receiving.Hope that helps.
Ideal Candidates For Tummy Tuck
You may be better served by a tummy tuck if you:
- Are in good, overall health, close to your ideal body weight
- Have a paunch or excess flab of sagging skin around the abdomen
- Have completed your last pregnancy
- Are open to a surgical procedure that will involve significant recovery time
In general, patients under the age of 40 are better-suited for liposuction because they tend to have better skin elasticity. Patients over the age of 45 may benefit from a tummy tucks ability to tighten weakened or separated abdominal muscles. Weakened abdominal muscles can occur due to age or as a result of multiple pregnancies.
Body Contouring Is Personal
Each patients goals are as unique as theirbodies. We consider every body-contouring procedure to be a 50/50 partnershipbetween you and your surgeon.
One thing we stress to patients is thatsurgery alone will not get you where you want to be. We can remove or shrinkfat cells during your procedure, but that doesnt mean theyre going to be goneforever. Fat cells can return if you gain a significant amount of weight, soits important to maintain a healthy lifestyle after your procedure.
Everyonedeserves to feel happy and confident in their own skin. If you dont, consider scheduling a consultation with a plasticsurgeon. Well talk through your goals and options to help you choose the mostbeneficial and cost-effective solution. Call or request an appointment online.
You May Like: How To Stop Stomach Cramps After Laxatives
The Number Of Procedures Performed
Sometimes, lifting and tightening your stomach skin isnt enough to achieve your ideal aesthetic. In such cases, you may be a good candidate for another procedure, such as liposuction. Liposuction is a fat removal procedure designed to contour an ideal body by removing excess fat via suction.
Lipo is an ideal complement to a tummy tuck because it can remove more excess fat than a tummy tuck can. As a standalone procedure, liposuction usually costs around $3,500. However, if you combine liposuction with your tummy tuck, you can save money on both procedures. Other factors that can change the cost of liposuction include the technique used and the number of areas sculpted.
Where Liposuction Can Be Performed
Liposuction can be performed virtually anywhere. It is usually used to remove excess fat from larger regions of the body, such as the back, upper or lower abdomen, sides, hips, buttocks, or chest. However, due to incredible advances in tools and techniques, it can be used to sculpt smaller parts of the body, such as the thighs, underarms, knees, chin, or neck.
Who Is And Isnt A Good Candidate Forshape
To safely undergo a body-contouring procedure,patients must be in generally good health. Patients with certain healthconcerns might not be eligible. Some of these issues include:
- Smoking: We will not perform shape-changingprocedures on patients whove smoked a month prior to surgery. Smokingincreases the risk of complications during and after the procedure. Check out our tobacco cessation program now.
- Heart conditions: Patients with high bloodpressure or clotting disorders might be at risk for excessive bleeding or othercardiovascular issues.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Patients with diabetesmight heal more slowly and are at increased risk for infection.
Patientsafety is our No. 1 concern, so please ask questionsand be honest with your surgeon about your health. The potential benefits of anelective procedure are not worth risking your safety.
UT Southwestern surgeons collaborate to offerconservative recommendations paired with contemporary procedures, cutting-edgetechnology, and the latest research. We perform all procedures in a fullyregulated, hospital-based center with an anesthesiologistand specialized staff so each patient has a safe and personalized experience.
You May Like: What Helps Get Rid Of Stomach Fat
D 4d Sculpting Or Vaser
- It is known as VASER-liposelection.
- It is a process of separating fat without affecting surrounding vital tissue.
- Deep fat between the muscles can be selectively removed results in highlighting the body muscles.
- In Addition to this, the fat injection in muscle gives the enhanced well-defined musclelook.
- It is called 4D liposculpting or VASER-assisted high-definition liposuction surgery.
- Abdomen liposuction and muscle etching gives you 6 packs or 8 pack abdomen.
- Similarly, the back, chest, arm, and thigh muscle can be highlighted.
- Chin liposuction can give a sharp low line
- Many Celebrities are undergoing for advanced Body contouring Surgery in Mumbai, India.
What Exactly Is Non
When you get non-invasive fat removal, a dermatologist uses either a handheld device or injections to destroy fat cells.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved several handheld devices for this purpose. All devices are placed on or just above the skin. They work by sending cold, heat, or sound waves directly into the fat cells. Without injuring the skin, nerves, and other parts of the body, the devices can destroy fat cells.
The injections contain an acid similar to bile acid, the substance that allows our bodies to digest fat. Like bile acid, the acid in these injections dissolves fat cells. The FDA has approved these injections to treat a double chin.
Because these treatments kill or dissolve the fat cells, the results are permanent.
Recommended Reading: How To Massage Stomach Fat Away
Abdominoplasty What Happens During Surgery
All surgery, including abdominoplasty, must be performed within licensed and accredited facilities. A registered anaesthetist must be present to treat you for any adverse reaction you may have to the anaesthetic. You can check if your anaesthetist is registered by searching on the AHPRA website.
There are two types of abdominoplasty:
- full abdominoplasty which removes excess skin and tightens underlying muscles across the whole abdominal area, including around the navel
- partial abdominoplasty which removes excess skin below the navel and tightens the lower abdominal muscles only.
The operation is usually performed under general anaesthetic. The length of the operation will depend on the extent of the surgery, but it could take up to three hours.
Generally, a full abdominoplasty involves:
- The medical practitioner makes a horizontal, curved incision near the pubic hairline, which runs from one hip to the other.
- The skin and fatty tissue are lifted from the underlying tissue.
- The medical practitioner stitches and tightens slack or separated abdominal muscles.
- Excess fat is removed.
- The navel is repositioned.
- The wounds are closed with stitches, tape or clips
All surgery must be performed within licensed and accredited facilities with a registered anaesthetist present to treat you for any adverse reaction you may have to the anaesthetic.
Get Your Real Liposuction Surgery Cost At Allure Medspa In Mumbai India
You have a busy life and time adjustment is difficult and more so you would not like to travel long before for consultation. We value your time. We bring the latest technology to the doorstep to make your journey comfortable.
Send us your photographs of the concerned area. Mention your medical history. With the help of CRISALIX we can create your 3-D image in virtual reality. We can have a virtual meeting where D r Milan Doshi will show you possible result, He can give you the most transparent cost of your liposuction surgery.
A transparent liposuction surgery cost is the first step to build trust for a long term relation. Our patients testimonials are real proof of our result, service and transparency.
There are many factors affecting liposuction surgery cost and safty but, the two most uncompromising factors are:
- Board-certified plastic cosmetic surgeon
- NABH certified cosmetic surgery center with overnight facility
Recommended Reading: How To Get Tested For Stomach Cancer
What If I Need Revision Surgery Or Have A Complication
Most of the time surgery goes well and wounds heal without problems. However, no surgical treatment is completely risk free – if you are having elective or cosmetic surgery it is especially important that you understand this. The general complications of surgery which occur with some regularity include:
- Injury to nerves, blood vessels, or surrounding structures
- PainDistortion of surrounding skin or other structures
- Allergic reactions
- Complications of sedation or general anaestheticFurther surgery or other treatments
If there is a complication that requires further surgery â you or your insurer will be responsible for any further costs.
The estimates of cost provided are estimates only and are not based on what is needed by any particular patient. If surgery is unexpectedly complex it may take longer then hospital and anaesthetic costs will increase. If a complication occurs and requires surgery there will be costs associated with repeat surgery. Mr Adams does not control the hospital or anaesthetic costs
Liposuction Vs Weight Loss Surgery
Although liposuction provides effective fat removal results, it is not intended as a weight loss procedure. Liposuction is designed to treat localized areas of excess fat that do not seem to improve with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Candidates for liposuction should be at or near their goal weight. Patients who struggle with their weight may need to adopt a healthier lifestyle before they can be considered for liposuction. Those suffering from obesity, with a body mass index of around 35, may benefit more from bariatric surgery. During your consultation, your surgeon will perform a physical exam and go over your medical history to determine if liposuction is the best solution for your fat removal goals.
Read Also: What Will Soothe An Acid Stomach
Changes To Laws That Affect Cosmetic Procedures
In 2018, amendments were made to the Health Services Act 1988 to regulate all surgery, including cosmetic surgery. The changes specified that:
- all surgery must be carried out in a registered private hospital or day procedure centre
- liposuction and anaesthesia, including intravenous sedation and anything more than a low dose of local anaesthetic, must be carried out in a registered private hospital or day procedure centre.
This means that it is now illegal in Victoria for:
- any surgery to be performed in facilities that are not registered with the Victorian Department of Health *
- anaesthetic to be administered in an unregistered facility.
Excess Skin Removal Recovery Time
Excess skin removal recovery time may range from one to two weeks, depending on the type and extent of surgery performed. While you will be able to resume your normal routine after the initial downtime, complete recovery will take several weeks or months. It is vital to abide by your surgeons post-op care instructions to ensure a safe and expedited recovery.
- First week: If you have had only an extra skin removal arms, thighs or abdomen surgery, you may be ready to return to work or daily activities within a week. But during the first week, take plenty of rest and protect your incision sites from injury or infection. Swelling and bruising should considerably subside by the end of first week following your surgery.
- First month: Excess skin removal recovery time may be about 10 to 14 days if you have had a total body lift surgery. Sutures and drainage tubes could be removed somewhere in the second week. Continue to avoid vigorous activities, bending, lifting of heavy objects, and contact sports for at least the first four to six weeks after your skin removal surgery.
- Follow-ups: Your excess skin removal surgeon will monitor your sustainable recovery and progress in the months following your procedure. If you are facing any difficulties in your healing process, share your concerns during the follow-up appointments with your surgeon. Your surgeon will review your scarring improvement and tissue healing at these appointments.
Don’t Miss: Can Stomach Gas Cause Back Pain
Can Liposuction Get Rid Of Cellulite
While liposuction may provide subtle improvement in cellulite for some patients, the procedure is not typically an effective treatment for this common concern. Some patients may even notice their cellulite becomes more noticeable. Characterized by dimpling of the skin, cellulite is caused by fibers underneath the skin pulling it down, as well as fatty tissue pushing against the skin. Liposuction can remove some of this excess fat, but the fibers will still remain.
How Much Fat Can Be Removed During Liposuction How Many Pounds
Liposuction surgery can provide a more sculpted body shape by removing stubborn fat pockets that do not respond to diet and exercise.
A common question that patients ask surgeons is how much fat they can expect to lose with liposuction surgery. While there are general guidelines on the upper limits of fat removal with liposuction, the final decision is based on the patients unique requirements and aesthetic goals.
You May Like: How To Reduce Stomach Fat Exercise
What Could Go Wrong
Liposuction can occasionally result in:
- lumpy and uneven results
- bleeding under the skin
- persistent numbness that can last for months
- changes in skin colour in the treated area
- a build-up of fluid in the lungs from the fluid injected into the body
- a blood clot in the lungs
- damage to internal organs during the procedure
Any type of operation also carries a small risk of:
- excessive bleeding
- developing a blood clot in a vein
- an allergic reaction to the anaesthetic
The surgeon should explain how likely these risks and complications are, and how they would be treated if they occurred.
Occasionally, people find the desired effect was not achieved and feel they need another operation.
How Much Fat Can I Remove With Liposuction
As we mentioned, patients near Peachtree Corners and Atlanta, GA can remove up to five liters of excess fat during the liposuction procedure. However, the amount of fat we remove during one session depends on your health history, current weight, and the areas being treated. Removing too much can lead to surgical complications and undesirable results, such as infection, blood clots, and loose skin in the treatment area.
Instead of removing as much stomach fat as possible, Dr. Sotomayor at Gynecology and Cosmetic Surgery Center of Atlanta can work with you to develop a custom liposuction procedure plan. Our goal is to ensure successful results without the risks. In fact, our patients are surprised to find that only a small amount of fat removal can leave them looking and feeling amazing, so there’s no need to take drastic measures.
Recommended Reading: How To Lose Stomach Fat But Keep Booty
Are The Results Permanent
The fat cells are removed permanently during liposuction. But you can gain weight back, with new fat cells, which usually go to different areas of your body.
Tummy Tuck Surgery / Abdominoplasty Cost In India
Tummy tuck surgery aims to flatten your abdomen by removing excess fat and then tightening muscles of abdominal wall. Any healthy individual can opt for this treatment only when all other measures have failed to serve the purpose. Women who had multiple pregnancies can opt for this operation to reshape their tummy.
There are three different types of tummy tuck surgeries. The first is known as traditional or standard tummy tuck procedure. In this process, moderate amount of incision is made that runs in a straight line from one hip bone to other. All fat tissues are suctioned out. Since this process involves considerable skin removal, repositioning of belly button is required.
The second is Mini tummy tuck surgery. It is called mini because it removes smaller amount of skin with tiny incision as compared to traditional method. This process is suitable for healthy individuals who have an otherwise slender physique, if only the abdominal pouch is ignored. In this case, no belly button repositioning is required.
The third is known as extended tummy tuck surgery. This is conducted on patients who have large amount of fat deposited on abdomen, hips and on sides of lower back. In this case, incisions starts from abdomen and reaches around your hips. It is evident that the belly button needs to get repositioned in this case.
Read Also: How To Make Your Stomach Smaller
What Is Excess Skin Removal Surgery
Excess skin removal is a form of body contouring plastic surgery that can be performed in the lower, upper, middle, or full body areas to eliminate drooping skin and restore a tighter, firmer body appearance. The procedure can be customized to suit your unique needs for skin removal weight loss in the stomach, buttocks, hips, thighs, lower back, groin, breasts, and upper arms. Before making a decision, you should know the excess skin removal surgery cost, benefits, risks, and recovery time involved.
How Is Excess Skin Removed
During your pre-operative consultation, your surgeon will explain to you how is excess skin removed. Depending on the areas where you require loose skin removal, they will create a customized surgery plan for you. You should discuss the excess skin removal surgery cost, recovery, and long-term benefits with your surgeon and determine the type of surgical technique that best matches with your needs.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Liposuction vs. tummy Tuck: Which plastic surgery procedure is better?
You May Like: What’s On The Right Side Of Your Stomach